GQS have supported clients both as the operators and contractor in offshore Pipelay and onshore pipelines.
This includes managing the teams performing the inspection and ensuring the reporting is as per clients’ expectations.
- Review of Vendor related technical documents and data according to project standard and COMPANY requirements
- Compile Quality documents for COMPANY approval
- Plan and participate in auditing activities
- Develop and review Project Quality Program procedures with Inspection and Test Plan (ITP)
- Assist with Welding Procedure Qualification Test Procedures, NDT procedures and subsequent procedures for all offshore installation related welding and NDT.
- Monitor qualification testing of procedures as applicable and prepare reports as specified.
- Assist with preparation of WPQT /WQT /NDT procedures and witness relevant test and review all test reports.
- Coordinating interface between COMPANY, CA, Project Management Team and NDT Subcontractor(s).
- Witness Welding Procedure Qualification / Welder Qualification Testing
- Work with Subcontractors and Welders to record non-conformances and corrective actions
- Supplying teams of Offshore Lead and Firing Line Welding and Coating Inspectors onboard pipelay vessels for both double and single joint Carbon Steel and Corrosion Resistant Alloy offshore pipeline installations
- Compilation of installation QA/QC records/dossier