GQS’ Quality Management Services reduces risk, ensures quality and provides confidence in the compliance of your equipment with standards, codes and regulatory requirements.
From building a full ISO 9001 2015 compliant system, to internal audits, generating specific procedures and processes, to providing expert manning solutions, GQS can support your requirements.
GQS can either provide:
- Quality Engineers to work on behalf of the customer located either onsite or remotely
- Source staff personnel to work directly for the customer
Our team of expert consultants can offer support/services in the following areas:
- Conduct various GAP analysis on current QA/QC processes and identify key risk areas
- Define, implement and resource appropriate QA/QC processes, systems and documentation
- Develop and manage supplier evaluation processes and audit programs
- Provide relevant quality T&C’s and review technical requirements in contracts
- Assist with technical or quality tender evaluation
- Develop and manage the vendor inspection process
- Source and place Quality Engineers and QC Inspectors to oversee QA/QC operations onsite
- Manage NCR process / supplier performance
- Manage local content QA/QC training and development
All the above can be applied to current business operations or specific projects.