Contribute to successful execution of your projects by ensuring timely delivery of equipment and supplies.
With supply chain becoming wider and increasingly global, sticking to project schedules is a challenge. Delayed and faulty materials, products and equipment have significant impact on the project cost and delivery. GQS’ expediting services helps to avoid the spiralling costs due to delays by ensuring that your suppliers deliver.
The scheduling aspects of the suppliers are investigated completely to ensure they meet the obligations set out in the contract and the equipment, material are delivered on time. Our unique global network with local professionals enables us to assess vendors and their production plans for you within days.
Our expediting services include:
- Coordination of expediting with all suppliers
- Monitoring the dispatch of material
- Expediting visits
- Field and desk expediting
- Recommendations for necessary measures
- Situation assessment for your overall project
- Supplier performance monitoring
- Keeps you up to date with project status reports
- Reduce expensive unexpected delays
- Global network of local professionals – remove communication and other barriers and reduce time and travel expenses